May 08, 2022, The social media platform Facebook has millions of active users daily. In fact, Facebook has become an important part of everyday life.
These things are as follows:
- The entire data of what we search on Facebook is stored on Facebook. If you don’t want others to know the details of your search history, you have to delete the search history. How to delete search history on Facebook? The following procedure should be followed for this:
- First of all, open your Facebook app.
- Then click on the search icon and select the Edit option. Next to Recent Search, there is a button.
- At the same time, your activity log opens. Then click on the Clear Search option. Doing so will completely delete your search history from Facebook.
- Similarly, if you want to delete your search history from Facebook site, first login to Facebook account in browser.
- Once logged in, select the dropdown arrow option in the upper right hand corner.
- After that you have to choose Settings and Privacy option. Then you have to select the Activity Log option.
- There you have to select Logged Actions and Other Activity.
- Then you get the search history option. In that option, you can completely delete your Facebook search history by clicking on Clear Search. Agency